Download Nox for PC/Laptop - Install Nox App on Windows and Mac
Today our world is surrounded by technology and our day to day life is completely dependent on them. With time comes modernization, like in the past there were only phones to communicate to people but today there are smartphones with which apart from calling and texting you can do a lot of things.
From the Google Play Store, you can simply download app Nox for PCs and make your work easier. Tasks that required physical presence or agents can now be done easily and faster with just a tap. Like booking movie tickets, travel tickets, gaming, educational apps, movie apps, books online, quizzes, etc.
All the apps can be easily downloaded from play store for your smartphones. Similarly, apps can also be downloaded for PC/Laptop from the official website. But there aren’t always official links available for downloading the app on PC. But have you ever thought of using all these applications in your PC? If not then I would suggest you to start thinking about it. So, there are various Android emulators available on the internet, you can download them on your PC/Laptop and then easily get the app for PC .
How to Download Nox for PC/Laptop on Windows 7/8.1/10:
In this article, we will throw some light on such an Emulator that will help you to Download Nox for PC.
Durian Network is a tech startup focusing on Android emulator development. Its main product is Nox App Player which was first released in China in April 2015 and is expanding its reach overseas. Nox app player allows you to run Android games and apps on your PC with a bigger screen and better hardware performance and easy to control, it’s like creating a virtual smartphone on your PC.
Nox app player is the whole new experience of an android emulator. Till now, people have only used Bluestacks and Droid4X, which are the commonly known android emulators for running Android apps on PC. To understand the Nox app in detail, let us take a look at its features-
Nox App Player for PC Features:
- Developed on Android 4.4.2 kernel- this has higher compatibility and has surpassed Bluestacks technology which is a huge competitor in the market in the Emulator’s area. The software adopts the UI of physical Android phones and tablets so it's easy to use.
- Compatible with Windows 10- it runs smoothly on Windows 10 computers, Windows 10 has been recently released, so this is a fast move. Nox ‘s developers are quite efficient and adaptive to the market conditions and believe in bringing a healthy competition.
- Google Play Store integrated- without Google play store it is not possible to download apps, it is important for both Android phones as well as emulators. With integration upon installation, users can simply download games of their choice and experience the smoothness and convenience of playing heavy games on PC.
- Support input/output devices- it supports gamepad and controllers in a game camera and microphones are some of the basic functions in Nox App Player. What makes Nox special is that you can connect gamepad and controllers in a game, you can also map the WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very innovative feature.
- Compatible with every series of AMD computers- the player supports all the AMD processors. Performance of Nox on these computers is compatible and excellent.
- Multiplayer mode- this is quite creative that allows you to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different game, and a user can easily switch between the tabs to enjoy all the apps running at one time.
- Customize CPU/RAM occupation and resolution- this is to bring fun to people whose PC configuration varies, helps software to fit into different screen sizes.
- Nox App Player is simple to use and user-friendly and free to download.
The requirement to Install Nox for PC:
you need at least a 2GB RAM, a 2.2 GHz Processor, 3 GB hard disk space and also minimum 1 GB video memory to Download Nox on PC.
Steps to Download Nox for PC/Laptop on Windows & Mac:
We can easily download the software on our PC/Laptop by following the given instructions-
- Nox App Player is integrated with the Google Play Store.
- It can be downloaded online from bignox.com/ and it can also be downloaded offline if you do not have a faster internet connection this is a good option for you.
- Visit the website and click the download option which will offer you the latest version of Nox.
- A download will start automatically, and within few minutes it will be completed. The setup would be around 250 MB.
- It will now proceed with installation, after installation, launch the software and accept all the terms and conditions of Nox.
- Click the start button and the Nox App Player will start.
- The Nox App Player will take some time to load.
- There will be icons for play store, play games, file manager, browser, gallery, etc.
- In order to start installing the apps, you need to open the play store.
- You will be asked to log into the play store either by using the existing account or by creating a new account.
- After you’re logged in, you will be taken to the homepage of play store.
- Now, you can search for the apps that you want to download.
Steps to Download Nox for Android Device:
Although the app is integrated with Google Play Store you cannot find an official version on the play store.
For this use the apk method used by many people. It is faster and works well-
- Go to browser and type ‘Nox app player apk file’. There will be numerous sites in the result, go to any authentic site.
- Be sure of having antivirus on your PC, in case the link has the virus, which is the last thing you would want.
- Once you see the download option, start the download.
- After the download opens the executable file and agrees to the terms to run the file.
- After that transfer the file from PC to your smartphone through USB chord.
- After successful transfer, find the file on your phone and run it.
This was a tutorial on How to Download and Install Nox app player on your PC Desktop Computer or Laptop on Windows and Mac